MWSCAS 2022 technical program will include Special Sessions to complement the regular technical program with emerging topics of particular interest to the attendees.
Special Sessions Proposal Guidelines
Special Session proposals should include:
- Title of the Special Session
- Name(s), affiliation(s), and contact information of the organizers
- Rationale and outline of the proposed Special Session (up to 500 words)
- Names of the invited authors and tentative titles of the invited papers
Special Sessions Papers
- Submissions to special sessions will be treated as invited papers and will undergo the same review process as regular submissions. The reviews will be made available to the Special Session organizers to provide feedback to the invitees to improve their submissions.
- Special Session papers are regular 4-page submissions and will be published in the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
Please submit proposals (PDF files) by email to Special Sessions Co-Chairs: