The 65th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems will continue the tradition of holding a Student Paper Contest. Papers submitted for the Student Paper Contest must have the presenting student as the first author on the paper. Also, the first author must be a registered student at the time of paper submission. Additional authors are allowed as long as the student presenter is the first author.
Best papers from those submitted will be selected for presentation by the student author at a special Student Paper Contest session held on Wednesday, August 10th, 2022. First, second, and third place awards will be selected by a panel of judges.
Prospective Student Paper Contest authors are invited to submit a full 4-page paper describing original work. Only electronic submissions will be accepted through the MWSCAS 2022 paper submission site. When submitting your paper, please check the box labeled “Student Paper Contest”. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings subject to advance registration of at least one of the authors.
Student Paper Contest Chairs
Kenneth Jenkins, Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yusuke MATSUNAGA, Kyushu University, Japan, email@example.com
IEEE MWSCAS 2022 STUDENT PAPER CONTEST WINNERS
- Title: “A 1 uW Activity-Aware Asynchronous Delta Modulator with Automated Dual-Mode Operation”
- Authors: Siyuan Yu, Matthew L. Johnston
- Affiliation: Oregon State University, USA
- Title: “2.2 fJ/Conversion-Step 9.74-ENOB 10 MS/s SAR ADC with 1.5× Input Range Global System Optimization“
- Authors: Yuting Shen, Hanyue Li, Eugenio Cantatore, Pieter Harpe
- Affiliation: Eindhoven University of Technology, NETHERLANDS
- Title: "A 2-Stage EM Algorithm for Online Peak Detection, an Application to TCSPC Data"“
- Authors: Valentin Poisson, William Guicquero, David Coriat, Gilles Sicard
- Affiliation: CEA-LETI, University of Grenoble, FRANCE
Our warmest congratulations to winners!